Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday Darlings! Hope your weekend was fantastic! Mine was great the husband and I slept a total of 12 hours Friday night! We went to bed at 7:30 Friday (it was supposed to be a nap, up by 9pm) we completely knocked out and woke up Saturday morning at 8am. It was awesome we had not done that in years, I really do not remember the last time I got to sleep in! :-) Saturday was quite lazy we did a lot of grocery shopping, I secretly envied the skills of Extreme Couponers! Really I would love to be able to save all that dough! Which takes me to my next request Groupon, Living Socials please give us a grocery coupon! We spent Sunday morning with the sister in law and her growing family at the beach for a maternity photo shoot! Well enough of me and lets find out what these great people have brought us


Groupon http://www.groupon.com is offering $30 worth of Handmade Natural Soaps and More for $15. It looks like the company is only-based only so anyone would benefit from this deal. 


Living Socials http://livingsocial.com/ is offering Swedish Massages and promises that we will sparkle like gems if we spend $ 40 at Gem Day Spa's located in HB and Fountain Valley. 


Coming Soon the OC Booyah Deal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment