Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Discount Dwellers

Its not raining in Orange County today which makes me a bit sad, see I am one of those odd California girls who enjoys the rain. I welcome it and even ask it to stay a day or two. No such luck this time around, don't get me wrong I enjoy a sunny breezy day, it seems that mother nature brings us sun and breeze today. I like the breeze/wind its so romantic, and it makes me want to dance! So its a win-win situation for me. Well lets see what the pretty people at Living Socials and Groupon bring us today. 

Living Socials http://livingsocial.com brings us cleaner homes. For $24 you get 90 minutes (view the site if interested) of the pretty gals from Trusty Maids. They will come in your home a with the swift moves scare all the dust bunnies away. (Side-note, ever wonder why they call them dust-bunnies? Bunnies are cute dust not so much). I looked up Trusty Maid reviews and apparently the company is trust worthy and the ladies do a good job at leaving your space nice and clean! 

Today Groupon http://www.groupon.com  brings the OC hooked up car sound systems. For $ 99 you get 
$ 258 of  Sony Car Stereo Installation Services and parts. 

Happy shopping and with that in mind if any of you use a service other than Groupon or Living Socials feel free to let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment