Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Im tired of hopping from one site to the other!


Because I love them all, but have loyalty to none. This is a one stop shop to view, rate, and comment on current online deals. And you don't have to provide your email which means less spam and you only view the deals that sound interesting! 

Orange County, California- Where the sun is shining and beach bums roam the streets. Well not so much today, its raining out here today. Not complaining I like the rain!Its nice to get some precipitation out here once in a while. 


Today Groupon www.groupon.com is offering $ 30 worth of sassy wall decals for the price of $15. Wall decals make easy and removable wall decor for any room. Perfect for apartment dwellers or for indecisive little souls like myself. 


Today Living Socials http://livingsocial.com is offering one month of unlimited yoga ( yes this makes me smile because I love yoga, and if you live in the OC you know that one month unlimited yoga for less than 20 bucks is a steal) for a whopping $ 19 dollars. I'm trying to think what can I get for less than $ 20 in this economy? Um mm, a gallon and a half of gas! 


Check out OC deals as well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment